The rules and regulations for using N/A’s Website, located at https://dentalhealthnetwork.org/, are outlined in these terms and conditions. By proceeding to use dentalhealthnetwork.org, it is understood that you agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined on this page. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions, please refrain from using this website.
The terms used in the Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements are as follows: “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to the individual accessing this website and complying with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us” refer to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves.
The terms used in this document pertain to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment required to provide our assistance to the Client in the most suitable manner, with the express purpose of meeting the Client’s specific needs for the Company’s stated services. These terms are subject to and in accordance with the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. Any use of the aforementioned terminology or other words in singular, plural, capitalized, and/or gendered forms are considered interchangeable and refer to the same thing.
All material on dentalhealthnetwork.org is owned by N/A and/or its licensors, unless stated otherwise. The intellectual property rights for all content are reserved. You may access dentalhealthnetwork.org for your personal use, but you must comply with the restrictions outlined in the terms and conditions.
You Have to must not:
- Republish material from dentalhealthnetwork.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from dentalhealthnetwork.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from dentalhealthnetwork
Redistribute content from Dentalhealthnetwork
The commencement of this Agreement shall be on the date indicated above. Our Terms and Conditions were formulated using the assistance of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Certain sections of this website provide users with the opportunity to share and discuss opinions and information. N/A does not censor, modify, publish, or review comments before they are posted on the website. The views expressed in the comments are those of the individuals who post them and do not necessarily represent the opinions of N/A, its agents, or affiliates. N/A is not responsible for any comments or any liability, damages, or expenses arising from the use or appearance of the comments on this website, to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
N/A maintains the authority to oversee all Comments and eliminate any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to publish the Comments on our website and possess all required licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not violate any intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments are free from any material that is defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise violates privacy laws.
- The intention of the Comments is not to seek or advertise business or solicit custom, or to showcase commercial activities or illegal behavior.
By accepting this, you give N/A a non-exclusive license to utilize, replicate, modify, and permit others to utilize, replicate, and modify any of your Comments in any form, format, or medium.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors have the option to link to our Website in a similar way that they link to other listed businesses’ Websites.
- However, system-wide Accredited Businesses, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, are not allowed to hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations are allowed to link to our home page, publications, or other information on our website as long as the link meets the following criteria: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not falsely suggest that the linking party and its products/services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved by us; and (c) it is relevant to the content of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If these organizations meet the following criteria, we will grant approval for their link requests: (a) the link will not have a negative impact on our reputation or that of our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative history with us; (c) the visibility of the hyperlink provides sufficient benefits to compensate for any absence of N/A; and (d) the link is relevant to general resource information.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely suggest that the linking party and its products or services are sponsored, endorsed, or approved; and (c) is relevant to the content of the linking party’s website.
If your organization is mentioned in the second paragraph and you wish to establish a link with our website, kindly notify us by sending an email to N/A. In your email, please provide your name, the name of your organization, your contact information, as well as the URL of your website. Additionally, include a list of the URLs from which you intend to link to our website and the URLs on our site that you would like to link to. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of N/A’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark licence agreement.
You are not allowed to create frames around our Web Pages that modify the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without obtaining prior approval and written permission.
We will not be held accountable for any content that is displayed on your Website. You are agreeing to safeguard and support us against any claims that arise from your Website. It is essential that no link(s) appear on any Website that could potentially be seen as defamatory, indecent or unlawful, or that violates or promotes the violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to ask you to delete any links, including specific ones, to our website. You agree to promptly remove all links to our website upon request. We also have the right to modify these terms and conditions as well as our linking policy at any time. By consistently linking to our website, you agree to abide by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you come across any link on our Website that you find offensive for any reason, feel free to get in touch with us at any time to inform us. We will take into consideration requests to have the links removed; however, we are not obliged to do so or provide a direct response to you.
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on this website, nor can we warrant its completeness or accuracy. Furthermore, we do not make any promises to ensure the availability of the website or to keep the material on it up to date.
We will not be held liable for any representations, warranties, or conditions related to our website and its use, to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer does not affect any rights or protections granted by applicable law.:
- We do not accept any responsibility for death or personal injury, and we cannot be held liable for it.
- We do not limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Restrict our or your liabilities in any manner that is prohibited by applicable law; or
- We cannot exclude any of our or your liabilities that are not allowed to be excluded according to applicable law.
The restrictions and exclusions of liability stated in this Section and throughout this disclaimer are:
(a) dependent on the preceding paragraph; & (b) applicable to all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including liabilities arising from contracts, torts, and breaches of statutory duty. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website, its information, and services are offered without any cost.