PM Kisan Registration 2023 The Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare has made the process to register for PM Kisan Registration 2023 available to farmers so that they may benefit from the program. The full article includes essential information about the PM Kisan Registration Process, Eligibility Criteria, and more.
PM Kisan Registration 2023
One of the government of India’s programs to support farmers is the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The eligible farmers will get a total of 6000 rupees per year under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In three installments of 2000 rupees every four months, the money will be directly transferred into their registered Bank Account Number. Farmers who are interested in the program may apply. By clicking on the direct link provided at the conclusion of this article, you may apply for the numerous benefits granted by the PM Kisan Yojana department. We have also provided the step-by-step process for registration for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You will also get essential information such as the eligibility criteria, the registration process, etc. in this article.
PM Kisan Eligibility Criteria
In order to register themselves for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY), the farmers need to match the eligibility criteria provided by the government of India. It is also made compulsory for the applicants by the government to do their e-KYC before registering for the yojana.
The key points of the eligibility criteria for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) are as follows:
- The Applicant should hold a citizenship of India.
- The Marginal farmers and Small farmers can register themselves to get the benefits of this scheme.
- Applicants should have landholdings of 2 hectares.
- The age required for the PM Kisan yojana is between 18 to 40 years.
- Applicant’s monthly income should be 15,000 or low.
- The Applicant must have a Bank Saving Account, Aadhar Card or a IESC Jan Dhan Account Number.
If the applicant matches all the required points as per the eligibility criteria then, he\she will be able to register themselves and get the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY).
About New Farmer Registration
On February 1, 2019, the PM Kisan Yojana Registration was launched. It’s also known as the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This is a program devised by the government to assist farmers with their financial needs. Every year, around ₹ 6000 is delivered to the farmers as part of this yojana. Piyush Goyal announced the PM Kisan initiative in the Indian Interim Union Budget of 2019.
Rupees 6000 will be sent directly to the bank account of farmers who have applied for this initiative, according to the government. The money will be transferred in three equal four-monthly installments of ₹2000, with the farmer receiving 6000 rupees in total. The farmers’ wishes will determine how the money is spent. The Government of India solely performs the money deposit. Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) is used to transfer money.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration Status
In order to receive the instalment, applicants must link their Aadhar Card to their bank account. Before they can register with pmkisan.gov.in, they must first do so. On the official website of the PM Kisan Department, you can see how to complete the registration process. Farmers who want to join the PMKSNY program can simply follow the instructions provided below to sign up for it. Farmers may immediately begin receiving the advantages of this program after registering. The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) requires the following steps to be completed:
- Go to the official web portal pmkisan.gov.in on your device.
- After that, tap on the New Farmer Registration.
- Enter your Mobile Number and tap on the Proceed button.
- Now, upload all the required documents such as Aadhar Card, Bank Account Details and more.
- Tap on the Submit option after uploading all the necessary documents.
- Now, verify your entered details carefully.
- Lastly, your PM Kisan Application will get submitted.
- Take a screenshot for the future reference.
To date, the 12th installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been issued. The 13th installment is eagerly anticipated by farmers who applied for the PMKSNY program. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi is expected to make the announcement about the 12th PM Kisan Instalment in October 2023, according to certain reports.
PM Kisan Registration Status Check
By registering at the official web portal of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers can check the status of their application. Under the PMKSNY program, those who did not submit their required information will be unable to withdraw any funds from their accounts. To receive the installment money into their bank accounts, they’ll need to gather all required paperwork.
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)|
|Launched Date||December 1st 2018|
|Launched By||Indian Government|
|Department Name||Department of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Total Amount||INR 6,000|
|Amount of Each Instalment||INR 2,000|
|No. of Instalments||11 Instalments|
|Category||PM Modi Yojana|
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana may be registered both online and offline. The method described above in this article is used to register online. You can register for the PMKSNY program by following the guidance provided. After the registration, you’ll be able to log in. The applicants may check the status of their applications as often as they want via the official website.
Important instructions For PM Kisan Registration 2023
Prior the registration, the candidates must study all the important instructions which is given on the Government of India PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023. The plan is applied in almost all the states of the country. candidates can also trace the progress of the installments and the remaining amount on the PM Kisan app. For the starting of the Kisan Accounts, applicants has required to go to the closest CSC.
- Candidates who has low or no Land can apply for PM Kisan.
- Farmers who do not have their own land can also do PM Kisan Registration.
- Farmer’s family income must be not more than 6 Lakhs per year.
- Make sure that no one in your house doing Government Job.
- If any of the family members doing the government job then you are not capable for PM Kisan Scheme.
- Aadhar Card of the person who registered for this scheme is compulsory along with the bank Account details.
Check Also: PM Kisan 13th Installment List 2023
PM Kisan E KYC 2023 Update
In order to verify the beneficiaries using their Aadhar Card Number, the authorities have made the PM Kisan E KYC 2023 mandatory. You may find the whole process for PM Kisan E KYC Update 2023 here, and it is simple to follow. You may also do it with this. Every beneficiary must update his or her E KYC Information by adding his or her Aadhar Card Number and Registered Mobile Number to the PM Kisan Account, which is made mandatory.
Pmkisan.gov.in Registration Form 2023
The Pmkisan.gov.in Registration Form 2023 is active for this year now and all the eligible farmers and families will be able to apply for the scheme from the official website at pmkisan.gov.in. You can check out the table given below for an overview of the PM Kisan Yojana 2023.
Apply Online PM Kisan Yojana 2023
The PM Kisan Yojana Application Form 2023 is available on the official website pmkisan.gov.in and you can apply for it by following the steps mentioned below.
- First, you will need to open the official website of PM Kisan Yojana 2023, pmkisan.gov.in
- On the homepage, select the option of ‘PM Kisan Yojana Registration 2023’.
- Then you will be taken to a new page where you will need to fill in your Aadhar Card number, your state and your mobile number.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number which you will need to enter into the website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then you will be asked to fill in your bank details, income certificate and other documents.
- After filling in your details, ‘Submit’ your application form and then your name will be added to the beneficiary list.
- Now the Process to Apply Online PM KIsan Registration 2023 is complete.
मैं अपने पीएम किसान को आधार नंबर से कैसे जान सकता हूं?
PM Kisan Registration eKYC 2023
If you are already registered on the PM Kisan Yojana 2023 portal then you will need to complete the eKYC in order to claim your compensation. You can complete your PM Kisan Yojana eKY 2023 by following the steps given below.
- First, you will need to open the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023, pmkisan.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the option of ‘eKYC’ and click on it.
- Then you will be asked to fill in your Aadhar Card number and your mobile number.
- Then you will receive an OTP on your mobile number and after entering it, you will be redirected to a new page.
- There you will be asked to check a few options after which your KYC will be complete.
Documents required to apply for PM-Kisan Yojana
- Aadhaar card is the most important document without which you will not be able to register for the scheme.
- Landholding papers
- Citizenship certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photo
Ways to Check pmkisan.gov.in Registration Number 2023
Several individuals lose their PM Kisan Registration Number 2023, which the website allows them to recover by following a few procedures. Once you’ve clicked on the Know Your Registration Number option on pmkisan.gov.in, enter the registered Mobile Number in the appropriate field. After clicking on the Submit button, you’ll be prompted to enter your OTP in the given column. Your Registration Number and Application Status are both shown here. After that, use the 2023 registration number to gain advantages like Application Status, for checking the name in the beneficiary list, and more. The money will be transferred to your bank account through Direct Bank Transfer in your Aadhar-linked bank account, which is to inform you. You may withdraw money using a cheque or a debit card.
Link to PM Kisan Registration Form 2023
|PM Kisan Registration Form 2023||Visit Here|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2023||Visit Here|
पीएम किसान रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म कैसे भरें?
When does the PM Kisan Registration 2023 start?
The PM Kisan Registration 2023 has started on the official website pmkisan.gov.in and all the eligible farmers can apply for it.
How can I complete the PM Kisan Yojana eKYC 2023?
You can complete the PM Kisan Yojana eKYC 2023 by following the steps listed in the article above.
पीएम किसान ekyc . कैसे रजिस्टर करें
What is the purpose of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023?
The goal of this system is to assist poor fenders with their finances. Under this program, any farmer with less than 2 acres of property and annual earnings of more than 2.5 lakhs is eligible for compensation. The farmers will get a yearly payment of Rs. 6000, with three installments of Rs. 2000 every four months for the registered farmers.
When will PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023 come?
PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023 will be credited on 15 March 2023.